The Open Knowledge Foundation is holding a workshop on finding and re-using public information on 1 November 2008 at the London Knowledge Lab. Co-organised with the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI), the Power of Information (POI) Taskforce and mySociety, this informal, hands-on workshop will bring government information experts together with those who are interested in finding and re-using government information. In addition to focused discussions about legal and technological aspects of re-use, government information assets will be documented and tagged on CKAN, a registry of knowledge resources.
OKS workshop on finding and re-using public information
Keep me informed
- Have your say on the European Commission’s digital agenda priorities
- Digital content sustainability: ‘More than bits and bytes’ – event report from Digital Content: Organisational Transformation and Sustainability, London, 5 November 2012
- Rewriting History: The JISC/ Wikipedia World War One Editathon
- Chronicle: BBC Northern Ireland’s television news from the 1960s and 1970s
- Made in Digital Britain/ UK