If you would like to participate more fully in the work of the SCA, you can also join us as an Affiliate Partner. This is a non-financial membership, designed to assist the Strategic Content Alliance in its work.
Affiliate members of the SCA receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to influence the future direction of SCA work
- Take part in workshops/conference attendance to encourage the development of SCA tools, guides and report recommendations which will ensure dissemination of outputs as well as exposure of the Affiliate’s brand and continued involvement.
- Exclusive invitation-only events which are restricted to affiliate and sponsoring organisations
Current SCA Affiliate Partners are:
- Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
- Library and Information Services Council, Northern Ireland
- National Education Network
- Oxford University Computing Service
- Queen’s University Belfast
- The National Library of Wales
- The National Archives
- University of Glamorgan
- University of Cardiff
- University of Swansea
Please contact us to find out more.